With Lattix 12.2 you can now create compound tags. Compound tags are the union of other created tags, allowing you to run an impact report on multiple tags or filter dependencies based on multiple tags.
Current on Maintenance? Get your FREE upgrade!
- Support for Understand 6.x
- Fixed bug in python processing
- Updated Apache Tomcat to fix security vulnerability
- Fixed bug in Compound Project update.
- Fixed hierarchy bug in loading EA models
- Fixed occasional NullPointerException in ldcupdate command line
- Fixed bug in Clang module in which some header flies were not set up for proper handling of external dependencies