Lattix 12.1 introduces new Ruby module, support for Python 3 and enhancements for the MagicDraw module
Current on Maintenance? Get your FREE upgrade!
Lattix 12.1 now offers Ruby support. You can now visualize your architecture, define (refactor), and control your Ruby source code with Lattix.
Python 3 support
Lattix has enhanced their Python support with support for Python 3. You can now visualize all the dependencies for your Python 3 applications in Lattix 12.1
Enhanced Magic Draw Support
We have enhanced our MagicDraw support to include properties in the DSM to give you more information on different atoms.
- Added support for Java 14
- Support for alternate cmake compile_comands.json format
- Fixed bug in Lattix Web in which DSM numbers disappear on expansion
- Fixed bug in “Find Issues”
- Fixed bug in ldcpublish that caused heatmap values to disappear
- Fixed bug in Lattix Web that caused occasional crash