Increase confidence, manage risk, and improve testing efficiency with a precise understanding of what’s affected by change.
One of the primary benefits of Lattix Architect is that it helps you understand and manage the risk of change. You can monitor and track changes across builds. You can understand what changed across builds, what modules are affected by those changes, and what tests should be run.
- Understand direct dependencies
- Analyze the effect of change based on any arbitrary group of elements
- Understand the impact of change in the context of the architecture
- Generate detailed and exportable reports on the impact of change
- Understand indirect dependencies all the way to transitive closure
Impact analysis can be used to refactor the architecture. For instance, it is possible to examine an impact chain, edit it and then use it to extract services or components.
For more information on impact analysis, see our blog post Managing Code Change with Impact Analysis.